Set of 2 Dry Skin Face Brushes with Cotton Storage Bag - Premium Brush with Natural Bristles to Exfoliate & Detox Your Skin
- DRY FACE BRUSH SET OF 2 FACE BRUSHES WITH COTTON STORAGE BAG-Premium quality wooden brushes with natural boar bristles
- DAILY EXFOLIATION-Dry brushing your face can help rejuvenate tired and dull skin by increasing circulation, draining away lymph congestion around the nose and eyes and relieving stress around your temples.
- Dry Skin Brushing is a technique that has been practiced for centuries and is now becoming popular here, it is now being added to facials in spas.
Dry Skin Brushing is a technique that has been practiced for centuries. Your skin is the largest organ of your body and is made up of nerves, glands, and cell layers. One third of your body's toxins are excreted through your skin. Dry brushing your face can help rejuvenate tired and dull skin by increasing circulation, draining away lymph congestion around the nose and eyes and relieving stress around your temples.
Benefits Of Dry Face Brushing :
- Help Speed up Cell Rejuvenation giving You Younger more Vibrant looking skin and reversing the effect of aging.
- Brighten your complexion by stimulation and increasing the blood flow and circulation. Your skin will look refreshed and giving you a rosy glow.
- Help strengthen your skin structure.
- Softer Smoother Skin by Removing Dead Skin, Preventing Clogged Pores which can leads to blackheads and other skin problem. Your Skin will be less prone to breakouts.
How To Dry Brush Your Face
1. Start with a clean dry face.
2. Neck - Brush in an upwards motion including under your chin with short strokes.
3. Chin & Jaw Line-Starting at the center of your chin and jaw line brush with upward strokes towards your ear. Do this on both sides.
4. Cheeks- Make soft circular motions and then follow with strokes starting at the side of your nose following your cheek bones toward your temple. Do this on both sides
5. Nose- Make small circular motions.
6. Upper Lip - Starting at the center brush outwards on each side.
7. Eyes - Around your eyes starting at your eye brow next to your nose brush in a circular motion ending under your eye next to your nose. Be gentle under your eye.
8. Forehead - Start with circular motions on your forehead and then finish with upward strokes.
Buy with Confidence 100% Money Back Guarantee!
Your satisfaction is very important to us. If you are not satisfied please let us know within 30 days for a full refund.