When we have balanced Chakras the energy is able to flow through our bodies inviting positive results in our mind and body. Clearing the energy can help balance our emotional state of mind. if there are certain fears and emotions we are holding on to, we experience physical and emotional restrictions.Blocked energy in our seven chakras can often lead to illness, so it's important to understand what each chakra represents and what we can do to keep this energy flowing freely.
Chakra bracelets are designed to balance the seven chakras, which are said to be energy centers used for centuries by Indian and Eastern cultures. These bracelets consist of seven stones in different colors each representing one of the chakras — crown, brow, throat, heart, solar plexus, sacral and base. The black lava stones are considered healing stones, essential oil can be added to the lava stones, just apply 2-3 drops of your favorite essential oil to a lava stones and enjoy your essential oils.
The stone are Purple Agate, Lapis Lazuli, Turquoise, Emperor Stone, Tiger Eye, Amber, Red Agate, Black Lava Stone.
The seven chakras are the centers in our bodies in which energy flows through. Balancing your chakras will help you find
- Root Chakra — Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded.
- Location: Base of spine in tailbone area.
- Emotional issues: Survival issues such as financial independence, money and food.
- Sacral Chakra — Rrepresents are ability to connect and to accept others and new experiences.
- Location: Lower abdomen, about two inches below the navel and two inches in.
- Emotional issues: Sense of abundance, well-being, pleasure and sexuality.
- Solar Plexus Chakra — Represents our ability to be confident and in control of our lives.
- Location: Upper abdomen in the stomach area.
- Emotional issues: Self-worth, self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Heart Chakra — Represents our ability to love.
- Location: Center of chest just above the heart.
- Emotional issues: Love, joy and inner peace.
- Throat Chakra — Represents our ability to communicate.
- Location: Throat.
- Emotional issues: Communication, self-expression of feelings and the truth.
- Third Eye Chakra —Represents the ability to focus on and see the big picture.
- Location: Forehead between the eyes (also called the Brow Chakra).
- Emotional issues: Intuition, imagination, wisdom and the ability to think and make decisions.
- Crown Chakra — Is the highest chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually.
- Location: The very top of the head.
- Emotional issues: Inner and outer beauty, our connection to spirituality and pure bliss.
We are having a limited time sale on our jewelry. Buy More and Save!
Chakra Lava Stone Diffuser Bracelet
Real time Visitor right now